Ennisis Oilfield Catering Services
Our factory made mobile kitchen arrive hours befor feed time. This allows ample time in case of equipment malfunctions or other unforseen issues
We offer a 41 day rotating menu with "your favorites" placed weekly so you don't have to wait 41 days to eat the popular meals. By doing this we provide variety and cater to the favorites.
Our food is second to none! We are passionate about delivering a consistent quality meal each and every time we perform a job. Our food will speak for itself!
Most meals are served as a serve yourself menu; there is alway plenty of food for everyone on location.
We love suggestions from members in the field but will always confirm with a supervisor before implementing any changes.
Oil Field Safety is our priority
- Our catering crew wears fire resistant clothing, safety goggles, and hard hats. We provide fire extinguishers for our trucks and trailers and follow OSHA regulations
- Prior to leaving our trailer captain will have supervisor sign a job sheet to ensure all crew members have eaten.
- We have fully enclosed state of the art factory built mobile kitchens; opposed to other caterers who operate on shop made open trailer designs that are unsanitary and look unprofessional. What makes these kitchens special are they allow the guys in the field to come into the trailer out of the elements (dust, rain, wind, rocks, etc) and prepare their meals. In addition, we also have running hot and cold water so that you can wash your hands prior to eating. It is amazing what we take for granted but these couple of perks that no other caterer in town has makes a HUGE difference when you are on location in the middle of no where.
- ALL FOOD SERVED INSIDE THE MOBILE KITCHEN. NO TABLES NEEDED!!!
- We are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week, 365 days a year.
- Call anytime day or night.
- All equipment is inspected daily to ensure safety. Trailer captains have a 10-point checklist to check when leaving and returning to location. They are also given an oilfield safety class prior to becoming a captain.
- We have a set price for oilfield customers so there is never any surprises. We can invoice daily or weekly upon request. The customer will always know what they are paying before we arrive.